jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

week 15: Creating Class Elements Part 3: Screencasting and multimedia


This week I was trying to work with prezi a little bit more, I was very surprise by the mind maps and screen recorder services we were working, they are really good and very useful. Here I share with you one of the presentation I did with this service a few time ago: http://prezi.com/rcfhuboven31/sleep-deprivation-children-and-digital-media/?kw=view-rcfhuboven31&rc=ref-21326529


I also tried to do a mind map using  mindmeister who is the Mind42:

Crear su propio mapa mental a MindMeister

And about the work with Google Forms, In a school where I work as a volunteer we have created a contest using Google Forms as the main service to create it, for example that is one of the quiz of this contest:




And to finish here is the video where you can see the movement that the mindmeister service let me give to the mind map I have create: 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada